What goes into a great boat?
There are a lot of pieces to the puzzle when comes to building a high quality, long lasting boat. It starts with the design, and follows through to the construction, rigging, and final fit out. It takes time and effort to get it right, but the result is worth it.
At Thundermist, we firmly believe a boat is only as good as the parts, material, and good old fashion hard work that make it up.
Here is a quick look at how we build your boat:
- All Thundermist hulls, decks, and liners are 100% wood free composites.
- Extensive use of Nida-Core structural honeycomb composite coring for strength and long life.
- All models feature Nida-Core Ceramic transoms.
- Primary Fiberglass layups feature hand laid Biaxial and Triaxial knits.
Parts & Components
- All fasteners are 316 Stainless Steel.
- Railings, stanchions, and cleats are back bolted on all models.
- Parts from manufactures you know and trust, including Attwood, Perko, Faria, Moeller and more.
- All parts US Coast Guard and/or NMMA certified were applicable.
- All Models feature 100% breakered electrical system.
- Environmentally sealed, IP68 compilant bus bars on all models.
- All electrical components connected with Deutsch Industrial brand sealed quick connects.
- Wirirng harnesses made from heavy gauge, 100% tinned copper wires.