Doing Business With Us
The following terms and conditions apply to all sales of Thundermist Marine Holdings, Inc. products and services unless agreed to otherwise in writing by Thundermist. The agreement to terms other than those listed below is valid and enforceable only when signed by a duly authorized Thundermist officer
1. Order Acceptance/Cancellation. All purchase orders/Sales orders must be in writing and, where applicable, signed by a duly authorized representative of the customer and Thundermist. Purchase orders/Sales orders shall reference acceptance of Thundermist's Standard Terms and Conditions. Customers and Suppliers submitting purchase orders/sales orders without terms and conditions shall be deemed to have accepted Thundermist's Standard Terms and Conditions. All orders accepted by Thundermist are firm and non-cancelable.
2. Prices. All prices for products will be as quoted by an authorized Thundermist representative. All pricing is subject to change without notice. Orders previously accepted by Thundermist are not subject to pricing changes. Quoted prices exclude charges for applicable taxes, duties and outbound freight.
3. Deposits and Payments. Thundermist accepts deposits and various partial payments on a strictly non refundable basis, unless otherwise agreed on in writing. Payment terms for all products and services will be Cash on Delivery (Domestic only); pre-payment by wire; Company/Personal Check or credit card is required. Alternatively, net 30 days from the date of shipment, subject to satisfactory credit approval by Thundermist's credit department.
4. Change Orders. Thundermist may at its sole discretion accept, pending delivery timing, material and component availability, changes in construction and/or product specifications. All change orders must be submitted and approved by a duly authorized representative of Thundermist in writing (Change order Request Form). All change orders may involve additional costs and delivery delays.
5. Shipping Terms. Shipping terms shall be FOB Origin. Thundermist will ship product to the delivery address indicated on customer's purchase order. Other options, such as factory pickup may be available if requested.
6. Freight Payment. Outbound freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. Thundermist will, with written authorization from the customer, ship products freight prepaid and invoice the customer.
7. Inspection. The customer has the right to inspect product received from Thundermist. Only products that do not meet Thundermist's technical specifications may be returned by making a warranty claim through Thundermist's warranty program.
8. Product Returns. All sales are final. Products may only be returned through Thundermist's warranty program, subject to prior approval from Thundermist.
9. Title and Risk of Loss. Title and risk of loss shall pass to the customer upon shipment of the product. Upon written request from the customer, Thundermist can assist customer in procuring in-transit insurance for the products being shipped. Any such additional insurance charges will be the responsibility of the customer.